This notice is to share important information regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) with the Kenmure community and the efforts to be proactive during this fluid and fast-moving situation.
Current Guidelines–Updated February 16, 2021
Governor Roy Cooper has extended the current Phase 3 of the State of North Carolina’s reopening plan. In a continued effort to protect the health and safety of our Members, Guests and Staff, we are adhering to our Governor’s Executive Order. The Governor continues to remind us of the 3 W’s that are critical to follow to reduce our infection rates.
- WASHING of hands frequently
- WAITING and practicing social distancing of at least 6 feet
- WEARING facial coverings
KENMURE COUNTRY CLUB’S COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Face masks are required to enter and exit the Clubhouse, the Patio and Veranda. Please provide your own facemask. The Club will have masks available if needed.
- Social distancing (at least six feet apart) is required.
- All venues are at half capacity during Phase 3 under Governor Roy Cooper’s executive order. We have posted the capacity in each venue and amenity.
- Grill Room in-house dining is available. Due to limited capacity, seating is limited. Reservations are required.
- Curbside & To-Go services are still available during posted Grill Room Hours of Operation.
- Any Kenmure employee with any sickness is not reporting to work. If a staff member exhibits symptoms while at work, they are sent home.
- All Kenmure employees are making sure to sanitize phones, surfaces, doors, and countertops multiple times throughout the day.
- Kenmure is an “at-risk” category due to the general age and possible health issues of our residents. If you or your guests have a cold, cough or fever, or have recently traveled, please do not put other residents or staff at risk.
If you have booked a 2021 event at Kenmure Country Club and need to reschedule your event, please contact Holly Smith (Weddings & Corporate events), by e-mail here. To reschedule your Member event, please contact Josie Garofano-Caudle (Club Events & Marketing Coordinator), by e-mail here .
The most current county information can be found here and the North Carolina Public Health Department information on the virus can be found here.
Kenmure Enterprises and The Board of Governors will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you informed with any changes regarding dining and events.
Board of Governors President