Tennis at Kenmure Country Club
Kenmure features both hard surface and soft surface tennis courts to please all our tennis enthusiasts. The courts sit amid gracious trees, adjacent to the golf course. With six courts, four soft and two hard courts, it is the venue for a variety of tennis events and activities throughout the year.
These events and activities cater to players of all ages and abilities, and especially welcome are beginners and seasoned players wishing to return to the game after a long absence.
- Men’s tennis on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Ladies’ tennis on Mondays and Fridays.
- Interclub matches against local clubs played in the spring and summer.
- Club Championships played over the course of the summer. (Both singles and doubles events.)
- Four tennis socials held at weekends during the summer, concluding with a dinner at the Club in the evening. These socials are very popular and are always well attended.
- A Junior Sports Camp in July comprising an enrollment of children between the ages of 6-12 years old who receive instruction in golf, tennis, and swimming.
Our tennis pro is available for lessons and instruction and there are opportunities for all tennis players regardless of experience.
Call Shirish Deshpande (Tennis Pro) for lessons or more info: 697-8908 (Pro Shop) or 674-2532 (Cell)